Monday 10 June 2013

Visit to the Zoo part 2



The goats are super cute but the smell was really strong and thus I didn't stay there for a strong time. The baby goat is so kawaii right? ^_^


The Zebra~ They look so cool right? With their prints of black and white on them.
















There were a lot of animals at the Zoo but I didn't managed to take all their pictures and I was not able to see the Polar Bear as his enclosure was still under renovations. Hence I was not able to visit the polar bear after so many years still. Was super young when i went to see one at the Zoo last time. I have also yet to visit Singapore's Pandas, Kai Kai and Jia Jia yet. Hope to see them soon as I super love Panda a lot. Have many stuff of Panda hehe. Who had went to see them? Just comment anything you want to say to me below! <3


With Loves <3

KatherineHT <3

2 comments:

  1. Omg the zeebraaaa is ADORABLE! *___* So obsessed with them, ahahah. <3 Thanks for the awesome pictures! <3

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Junniku! I been reading your blog posts ^_^ Like and enjoy reading it! ^_^ Hope to see u in real life! ^_^ Will updat emy blog soon been busy with school ><

      Delete